In Motion Now is a business that develops software to help organize schedules and improve teamwork efficiency. The official In Motion Now corporation can be found in Morrisville. The various products of this business allow clients and their employees to work more efficiently. New projects can be easily looked over from the second they're started since all the important data is available in one place and even reviewing that work is increasingly simple. The team of In Motion Now may not be the biggest but it makes up in professionalism. Quality over quantity. Right now, two kinds of jobs are available at this business is a customer experience operation analyst and enterprise sales executive. Both jobs offer opportunities to rise up in rank eventually.
Are you ready to join a high-performing, results-oriented, and fast-growing team? inMotionNow is a leading provider of workflow solutions for enterprise creative and marketing teams through our SaaS platform: inMotion. We are looking for a motivated, energetic, team player to join our Customer Success team!
In this role you will create raving fans out of our users. Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving engagement, increasing adoption, and delivering maximum value from the inMotion solution.
The journey begins with assisting customers in the onboarding process, coordinating issue resolution, driving product usage, and reviewing performance against the customer’s goals to demonstrate value that results in a successful renewal.
You are the go-to person for customers looking for delivering value, and you are crucial to our future product development efforts since you are the most insightful on the needs of our users from your daily interactions with them.
We work with some of the best brands in the world and their work depends on you and the service you provide them. We take this responsibility very seriously, so smart, creative, and empathetic applicants are a must in order to deliver to our customers the experiences they expect.
What You’ll Do:
Onboarding and Training
- Execute on training and onboarding programs that result in successful customer implementations
- Create great impressions with customers by being helpful and enthusiastic when contacted through e-mail and phone
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Contribute to customer facing knowledge base by suggesting articles and topics of interest
- Become the voice of the customer, helping the Product Development team identify errors, bugs, and product improvements based on the requirements and preferences of the customer
- Serve as secondary overflow support (during periods of high demand) by helping to answer incoming calls and support cases, documenting cases, and resolving customer issues
- Manage accounts through the sustained growth phase of the customer’s product usage after onboarding
- Build and nurture strategic relationships with executive level contacts to review goals and expansion opportunities
- Understand customer’s needs and goals to help customers optimize their usage of inMotion, proactively making recommendations when needed
- Conduct periodic business reviews to demonstrate the value customers are realizing with the inMotion application
- Review data pertaining to customers’ usage of software and ensure a high level of engagement that leads to a successful renewal
- Generate upsells and cross-sells opportunities for owned book of accounts
What We Look For:
- Passion for delivering brilliant customer service and improving the way organizations work
- Ability to develop relationships across different levels in a customer’s organization, from end user up to executive level, and ability to determine who key stakeholders and decision makers are
- Excellent communication and outreach skills, responding rapidly to customer inquiries, and drafting concise and informative e-mails
- Outstanding organization, planning, and problem-solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail-oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and able to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem
- Tenacity, patience, and a willingness and ability to learn new software products quickly
- Passion for people: love working with, talking to, and interacting with people through all means of communication, including your teammates and other coworkers
- Familiarity with customer success software like Salesforce and Desk.com
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relationship management, account management, or similar experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- This position requires minimal travel when onsite training or check-ins are required (5% - 10%)
As part of our application process, please create a Plum Profile, which will help us determine if inMotionNow is a fit for you, and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled. We are excited to learn more about you! --> http://bit.ly/2Qb9OqK
What We Offer:
Development, Coaching, and Mentoring: we provide our teammates with opportunities to stretch in their career and the training needed to continue honing your skillset.
Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to rise within our organization.
Great Work Environment: we work hard and make sure we enjoy the work we do; we truly believe our employees are our greatest asset!
Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations of each other and we put our customers above all else. Do you have what it takes?