SAIC is a company of people dedicated to delivering best-value services and solutions based on innovative applications of science and technology. We have an uncompromising commitment to providing our customers with quality technical products and services, while meeting the highest level of ethical standards and performance in our jobs. In addition, our environmental, health and safety program helps to ensure our business operates in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, customers, business associates, community neighbors, and the environment. SAIC and its employees have an uncompromising commitment to provide our customers the highest level of performance, while delivering quality technical services and solutions that meet their requirements at the agreed upon price, and within schedule. SAIC senior management and staff strongly support the continual improvement of the Quality Business System, including our quality objectives and the processes by which we provide our products and services, so that our work meets requirements and is done right the first time. SAIC's comprehensive and integrated quality framework defines specific quality requirements, systems, and a supporting infrastructure. We use United Solutions, SAIC's proprietary solution, to plan, design, develop, and deliver products and services that achieve our customer's requirements. United Solutions provides a comprehensive set of customizable management and technical processes, procedures, development life-cycle models, and other implementation assets. It is based on industry standards and best practices from CMMI®, the Project Management Institute; the International Organization for Standardization (ISO); and over four decades of SAIC's experience on a wide range of programs.
Cyber Operations Engineer Ii Assessment And Analysis Job - SAIC
Cyber Operations Engineer II: Assessment and Analysis (Job Number:436923)
The National Security Customer Group of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Operations Engineer to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) J3, Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate communicates complex programmatic cyber planning information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists. Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command?s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command?s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DoD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners. Evaluates and conducts development of Cyberspace Operations (CO) requirements and assists in creating CO Lines of Operations (LOO). Cyber Ops Assessments and Analysis Analyst acts as JOC?s central point for collaboration of cyberspace operations and activities, including those across the Enhanced Shared Situational Awareness (ESSA) and Law Enforcement communities. Tracks, CCIRS, PIRs, SIRs, MOP/MOE across the enterprise and provides and/or handles various reports/requests such as SITREPs, CERFs, JTCRs and the Cyber Tasking Order. The candidate accomplishes the following tasks throughout their shift: maintaining awareness of CCMD/HHQ directives/orders; situational awareness and incident reporting; shift turnover meetings; orders processing; KM tools updating (website, blogs, etc.). Maintains TTPs/training; operational assessments; conducting briefings at all levels; special project collaboration when able; operational reporting; RFIs; AAR and LL inputs; SITREPS, industry/academic collaboration; CCIRS, PIR and EEFI research, development and reporting; executive summaries; tracking and documenting meetings/visits to JOC watch floor; and assisting in preparation of office relocation in accordance with move procedures.
Daily activities include:
- Research and analyzes cybersecurity capabilities to satisfy data protection requirements Evaluates products against the customer?s operational requirements
- Assist with the implementation of security solutions
- Researches, develops requirements, evaluates, tests, and implements new or improved information security software, devices or systems
- Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies
- Provides planning, policy, requirements, and integration support for cyber capabilities and identifies opportunities for mission enhancement
- Researches, designs, develops, and implements proof of concept data protection solutions to address vulnerabilities and assists in highly focused, quick-turnaround market research regarding technology trends and/or potential solutions to address specific requirements
- Assists in the evaluation of industry offerings to identify products and technologies with the potential to support the security design, and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs and SOPs
- Recommends network management policies and procedures for implementation
- Identifies DODIN Ops and DCO enterprise management tool requirements and evaluates operational standards and tools for use
- Maintains in- depth knowledge in IT standards, protocols, and methods of exploitation Coordinates network defense operations with DOD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FAs), Intelligence Agencies, LAW Enforcement (LE), and U.S. Government organizations.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline, or three (3) years of experience with a Masters Degree; or nine (9) years of experience with a High School Diploma.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (CAP, CASP, CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
*Job Posting:* May 24, 2018, 3:15:03 PM
*Primary Location:* United States-MD-FORT MEADE
*Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:* Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
*Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:* Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
*Potential for Teleworking:* No
*Travel:* Yes, 10% of the time
*Shift:* Day Job