We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www. icf. com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
ICF seeks aCyber Security NISTConsultantto support federal, public-private collaboration efforts focused on Cyber Security and Risk management. In this role you will utilize your needs assessment expertise. You will work closely with our federal clientto coordinateand assess compliance across areas of the NIST CSF framework.
Our project is based at our client site in Arlington, VA.
What you'll be doing:
- Use your experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Lend cybersecurity and risk management expertise for various initiatives and programs.
- Direct experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Frameworkimplementation andassessment experience.
- Experience with related audit technologies to include COBIT, RMF.
- Strong internal auditing expertise with experience in assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of controls and protocol.
- Hands-on experience with assessing, designing, or implementing security programs or specific capabilities, including governance, incident response, threat intelligence, security monitoring vulnerability management.
- Demonstrated experience in Auditing and Internal Controls.
- Bachelor s degree with 5+ years experience.
- Certifications that are strongly preferred (not required): CISA, CISSP, other Microsoft certifications.
- Strong customer facing experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Aptitude for working autonomously and prioritizing.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize according to changing circumstances.