With over 12,000 professionals, we provide cost-effective, high-quality IT resources to meet talent needs through Staff Augmentation, Global Talent Management, Value Added Services through CLASS (Competency Leveraged Advanced Staffing & Solutions,) Permanent Placement Services, and Vendor Management Programs.
Collabera has been a leader in IT staffing for over 24 years and is one of the largest diversity IT staffing firms in the industry. We are known for our high-touch, customer-centric approach, offering our clients unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. We are appreciated by our clients for our streamlined execution, highly efficient service, and exceptional talent management that go above and beyond traditional staffing services. Collabera has been named the Best Staffing Firm to Work For in the large firm category by Staffing Industry Analysts, the global advisor on contingent work, for four consecutive years.
Client:????????????????? BankingLocation:???????????? North Brunswick, NJ Duration:??????????? Intent (24 Months with chances to Convert ? Might begin with 12 months)Title:????????????????? 2 Entitlements Operations Communicating with business team and making Documents and analyzing
Automate everything, Train User:
- Data Analysis
- Can sit in data analysis
- Can write Scripts ? SQL or any
- Excellent Communication Skills
- What kind of scripting ? optional may be SQL or Python or report or access / Can check data base??
- And any technology background ? Not necessary
: They have below projects and Entitlements Operations will be supporting one or more?
- Data Masking ? Extract data and Tool and use vendor tool to mask sensitive data
- Data Scanning ? APEC/ BPEC
- Access Control ? Locations, Attribute ? MIX / Data Scanning / Meta-Data
- Data Archival ? Data Purging project ? Depending on policy as how many data is old where to save and when to purge,
- Research of existing system,
- Authentication ? Discovery area
Data Analyst, Data Analytics,SQL,Database,Excel,Scripting,Java,Pyhton,Reporting,Cases,Communication,Analyze