Salient CRGT is a leading provider of Agile software development, data analytics, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and trainingto help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies. Our Innovation Centers focus on creating transformative business technologies and processes to benefit our customers by enhancing user experience, creating efficiencies, protecting data and systems, and improving decision making.
Data ArchitectJob Location(s)
6 months ago(11/1/2018 6:30 PM)Job ID
DW/BI Architect 4
In this role you will: Requires skilled, technically knowledgeable, and experienced support to develop new business intelligence reports, analytical capabilities and data warehouses; execute development for enhancements and maintenance of IT systems and environments; and execute special projects.
Mandatory Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Candidate shall have demonstrated at least 5 years of experience in requirements analysis, systems engineering, operations and maintenance.
- Candidate shall have extensive knowledge and skills to architect, design, and develop enterprise data warehouse components, including data marts, operational data stores, staging, and archival databases.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience building star schemas, Type I and Type II dimensions, facts to dimensions matrices, and working with large enterprise data warehousing, reporting, and Business Intelligence (BI) projects.
- Candidate shall have extensive knowledge in dimensional modeling concepts.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in building conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in developing and maintaining a metadata repository.
- Candidate shall have extensive experience in at least one major RDBMS platform (DB2, Oracle, or SQL Server)
- Candidate shall possess excellent oral and written communication skills and effectively communicate details with all levels of management.
- Candidate shall possess the necessary people skills to identify requirements and deliver results.
- All personnel shall have at a minimum an active security clearance of Top Secret, meaning the clearance initially issued or revalidated within the past five years, at the time of the proposal submission and Single Scope Background Investigation.
Desired Qualifications (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
- Experience using data modeling tools, preferably ERWin and/or TOAD Data Modeler.
- Candidate having an understanding of ETL tools, preferably Informatica.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training—to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Software Powered by iCIMS