Aerotek, the Hanover, Maryland-based recruiting and staffing agency, offers workforce management services as well as short-term, seasonal staffing solutions within a wide range of industries including accounting, administrative & support services, environmental, and financial services. Diversity and inclusion is at the forefront of the Aerotek core values. Its corporate culture is rooted in guiding principles to build and nurture quality relationships that allows Aerotek to connect people with jobs. As ab Aerotek employee, the company will offer you benefits including national PPO with dental and vision, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment and disability, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off. Via the Employee Discount Program, you might have access to discounts on car rentals, electronics, entertainment, fashion, travel and several other services.
Our client, a healthcare revenue cycle management company, located at St. Thomas Midtown Hospital in Downtown Nashville, is looking to hire a Data Entry Clerk to start on March 2nd.
* 4 month contract
* M-F 7:30a-4p for 1st month
* Flexible between 6a or 8a start time after first month
* Must have intermediate Excel skills (format documents)
* Must be detail oriented and work independently
Job Description for Contract Position
- Account Holds / Releases
- Upgrades / Downgrades
- Entering Late Authorizations
- Adding / Reversing Charges
- Assist with creating daily spreadsheets/reports as needed (Excel)
- Other tasks as needed
Skill Set Requested:
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows
- Intermediate or higher knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Skype (trainable)
- Very detailed oriented. One small oversight can prevent an account from being billed promptly
- Able to work independently and reliably with limited supervision
Dress code is business casual
May listen to music or audio books via headphones after initial training is completedThe company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.