Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc., founded in 1920. It is a universal producer and wholesaler of fire protection goods. Reliable manufactures has the best condition and latest fire sprinklers, valves, and exceptional systems in the market; issues a complete range of best in class system parts; and backs it up with foremost customer service. Reliable's 450,000 sq. ft. production area and corporate headquarters are located in Liberty, SC, with local sales and shipping centers based throughout the US and throughout the world. Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co., Inc., offers a complete suite of benefits to promote the health and financial security of their employees by providing them Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Health Care facilities.
Data Entry operator
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co. is a world leader in the manufacture of fire sprinklers and related system valves as well as a major distributor of a full line of fire sprinkler system components and fabricated piping solutions to the fire sprinkler industry since 1920. Today, Reliable is in its fourth generation of Fee Family leadership and has many employees who have served more than 25 years, enhancing its family atmosphere and its ability to offer significant stable, long-term career opportunities.
Are you interested in being part of team who plays a crucial role of the fire protection industry's goal of saving lives and reducing property damage? We have an opportunity for you!
The Data Entry Operator processes fabrication quotes as required for fire protection contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for hand entering and processing HLF projects
- Works closely with the Fabrication Administrator and Customers to ensure complete communication from project start to finish
- Reviews Fabrication paperwork for accuracy
- Prepares, processes, and uploads Fabrication quotes for all shop locations
- Prepares purchase orders, will-call orders, and uploads quotes to the EStore.
- Maintains monthly job log spreadsheets
- Responsible for customer service and correspondence
- Prints Fabrication paperwork and labels for Grand Prairie Facility
- Promote a safe workplace by performing all tasks in a safe and thoughtful manner in compliance with all rules, procedures, instructions, devices, equipment and use of appropriate personal protective equipment. Maintain vigilance for any hazardous conditions or practices in the workplace and immediately report any unsafe condition or practice to your supervisor.
- Performs other duties as directed
Skills and Competencies
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Prioritize and complete a variety of tasks in a timely manner
- Well-versed in data entry procedures
- Knowledge of shipping labels, processes, and procedures
- Solid understanding of mathematics
- Proficient in computer data entry and keyboarding
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AS400, and HydraLIST Software
- High School Diploma
- 1 + years in Data Entry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reliable Automatic Sprinkler., Inc. recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.