We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www. icf. com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
ICF is recruiting for a Data Reporting Analystto support a large technical program. In this role, you will be responsible for data collection, report and dashboard generation, project management, operations, data analysis. The data reporting analyst will be pivotal in making business decisions to facilitate improvements to the systems.
This position will be based in Fairfax, VA
What you will be doing .
- Develop and run required system reports, analyze and compile data, and report progress and performance of systems and tracked business activities
- Provide documentation, tracking, and monitoring for change requests and develop change requests and cost/benefit analyses as-appropriate for recommended system improvements
- Maintain documentation of updates or improvements for system and business process documentation and standard operating procedures and related user guides.
- Support team in development and maintenance of an annual plan, including security requirements, suggested short and long-term improvements, usability studies, and data analyses
- Design and develop announcements, summaries, presentations, and briefings to document and promote system activities, changes, and procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with client regarding issues and work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing needs and/or priority setting for projects
What you will need .
- Bachelor s Degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in datagathering and analytics, usability testing and/or quality assurance and control processes, federal IT systems and technology, and customer support
- Experience using Microsoft Excel pivot tables and other functions to compare data sets and develop accurate reports
- Experience with project visualization software such as PowerPoint or Visio
- Experience with business intelligence software, such as a Tableau
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please emailicfcareercenter@icf. com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)