Founded in 1964, California-based AppleOne Employment Services is a full-service staffing firm, providing direct hire and contract professionals to companies. AppleOne has branches in the United States as well as in Canada. The company's self-proclaimed distinguishing feature is that it regards the career seeker as its client. AppleOne is part of the AcetOne Family of Companies, which is the largest privately held, minority-woman-owned personnel company founded in the U.S.
This Database Administrator position features:
• new but established pharmaceutical company making a footprint in Irving, TX area
• reputable organization within pharmacy benefits management
• flexible schedules: 40 hour work week
• TEMP TO HIRE opportunity & competitive pay depending upon experience
• strong upward mobility within this growing team
The Database Administrator will report to the IT Operation Manager and will be responsible to maintain and keep the database up and running in excellent condition 24/7. The main goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
• 10+ years' of experience within Database Administration/Development
• Healthcare experience, preferably in Pharmacy Benefit Management is a HUGE plus
• technically fluent in analytics applications + database experience with MS SQL
• experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and 3rd party tools
Individuals with experience within Database Development/Administration and a degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering are highly encouraged to apply - this is not an entry-level position. If you or someone you know would excel in a position like this, please submit your resume in a Word document format for immediate consideration. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Transportation & Logistics||3.7%||36%||18%|