Sotera Defense Solutions (Sotera) has joined KeyW Corporation. Please connect with us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/237215/ for continued updates, news and information. This account will be deactivated on October 24, 2017.
Sotera is an agile, mid-size national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions and programs of the Department of Defense, Intelligence Community, Department of Homeland Security, federal law enforcement agencies and other parts of the federal government charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our ~1,500 employees remain focused on delivering essential cyber operations, counterterrorism intelligence and analysis, data fusion, data analytics and C4ISR solutions to our customers throughout national security community. Learn more about Sotera at www.soteradefense.com.
Sotera Defense Solutions is a privately owned company.
Sotera is currently looking for a Database Administrator to support our customer in a classified environment.
As a Database Administrator you will:
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle 10g and 11g database management software in Development, Test, Training, and Production environments on multiple networks.
- Be responsible for migrating and converting existing databases from Sybase to Oracle.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant database experience. (8 years of experience in lieu of a degree)
- Must have experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Oracle databases in a RAC environment.
- Experience in Cloud Control and Database Control.
- Must have experience converting SQL code from Sybase to Oracle.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare comprehensive project documentation such as requirements, system design, interface control documents, security, etc.
- Certifications in any of following is a plus: Oracle 10g, 11g, Oracle RAC, RMAN, Oracle Cloud Control, Database Control, Unix, Solaris and Sybase.
About The Organization:
Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. (Sotera) is an agile, mid-size national security technology company that delivers innovative systems, solutions and services in support of the critical missions of the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and federal law enforcement agencies charged with ensuring the safety and security of our nation. Our 1,200 employees are focused on delivering essential counterterrorism, cyber operations, intelligence, data analytics, C4ISR and force mobility solutions to our customers throughout the national security community.
Sotera Defense Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Sotera through its online applicant system, please contact Sotera's recruiting team at .