Fulfilling the role of Deputy Director, we are acting as substitutes for Executive Directors (ED) in the nonprofit and education industries. We report to and partner closely with the ED to chart the future growth of the organization. We make decisions when the ED is absent. Moreover, we administer everyday functions, supervise daily operations, recruit staff, and evaluate performance. As Deputy Directors, we have internal and external responsibilities. These include client and project management, administration, HR management, and more.
- build and maintain strong client relationships
- representation of the organization at external events
- knowledge sharing, dissemination, and communication activities
- leadership activities with ED (HR, IT, administration, etc.)
- identify best practices and improve internal systems