Infinity Consulting Solution is a staffing and recruiting company that connects talented people to the businesses who need them. It specializes in recruiting staff from the following departments: IT, accounts, compliance and legal, human resource, and customer service. It has other offices in Denver, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Florida, Houston, Columbus, and Delaware. It was established in 2001 and its headquarters placed in New York. The company offers the following services: contract placement, permanent placement, temporary to permanent placement, and payroll services collaboration. Its mission is to make long-term relationships by matching the right people with proper workplaces. It offers the following job opportunities: data and operation analysts, system analysts, financial crime consultant, project coordinator, risk investigators, and reporting analysts. Employees get the following benefits: paid vacations, sick leave, insurance benefits, and retirement plans.
Desktop Engineer with a focus on level 3 support, administration, and engineering of client/desktop systems and applications. Must be highly client-focused and at ease interfacing directly with the end users. In addition, experience and ability to contribute to the design, engineering, and day to day operation of desktop and applications ecosystem is required. Works very closely and collaboratively with others in the desktop team, as well as work under guidance of others as needed. Also, ability to work closely with support team is essential for this role. In-depth hands-on experience working with:Work Schedule:
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Weekends and after-hours availability at times, including scheduled support coverage rotation.
- Deployment, tracking, and compliance reporting for all OS, software, and third-party patches
- Identify bugs and deficiencies in client management tools or processes, come up with remediation plan(s), and successfully implement those plans.
- Application deployment and troubleshooting using SCCM; SCCM agent and patching troubleshooting
- Experience with creating SSRS reports for SCCM (some knowledge of MS SQL and PowerBI)
- Resolve issues with patching and software deployment through remote management tools
- Third level Windows desktop/laptop support and administration
- Microsoft Office (2016, Office 365/2019) – Installing (MSI and C2R) and administering user settings/preferences.
- Application Packaging - AppV and MSI format using Flexera AdminStudio Tool preferred
- Working with and troubleshooting desktop builds (SCCM OSD)
- Participate in standard image development, management, QA testing, and deployment
- Strong skills in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO
- Strong troubleshooting skills with multi-tier application and systems
- Strong knowledge of Powershell, familiar with VBScript
- Exposure to Windows server support including virtual machines
- Exposure supporting highly mobile users and systems (Citrix, RDS, Blackberry, IronPort)
In addition, a candidate with solid background of the following is desired:
- Some knowledge of AppSense tools, Bitlocker
- Exposure to supporting document management system
Very strong technical skills, attention to detail, and excellent oral and written communication skills.Strong ability to create and maintain detailed system documentation.In addition, must be a creative thinker with proven problem-solving ability. Strong interpersonal skills, including demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative flat organization.