We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
- Provides technical support to other technical staff, plans and executes complex technical tasks
- Maintains communication with Government personnel, hardware vendors and service providers
- Responsible for problem identification, recommendations and solutions, as well as maintaining quality standards"
- Must have A+ certification
- An MCSE is acceptable in lieu of an MCSA.
- CCNA/CCNE, and Apple hardware certifications are a plus,
- 4 years of full-time technical experience with troubleshooting interconnected small systems.
- 2 years of full-time experience troubleshooting Windows 10 Professional.
- 2 years of full-time experience supporting client configuration, administration and network access in the Microsoft 10 environment.
- Experience in both Microsoft and Apple environments is a plus.
- Experience with the installation, configuration and use of a wide range of COTS desktop and network software. Formal training in these topics is a plus.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please emailicfcareercenter@icf. comnon-discrimination:EEO is the lawandPay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Client Office (MD88)