WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 700 employees whose mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 170 countries and 35 languages and reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide.
WWE’s operations are organized around four lines of business – Media Division, comprised of WWE Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media; Live Events; Consumer Products Division, comprised of Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop; and WWE Studios.
Digital & Social Media Coordinator (Temp) – WWE Middle East
The Digital & Social Media Coordinator is a temporary position (spanning approximately 2 months in total) that will assist with digital & social media operations during key tentpole WWE events in the Middle East region.
This position will be based either in Stamford or remotely from the Middle East region and will directly report to the regional WWE Digital & Social Media Content Editor.
English and Arabic fluency, strong familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as WWE brand knowledge are required.
- Assist with daily digital and social media platform operations & management including video curation & ingestion, translating titles/metadata, content scheduling and posting
- Support ad hoc regional translation and subtitling requests
- Monitor and report on social media conversations related to key regional WWE tentpole events
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Detail-oriented quick-learner that works well with limited supervision and has strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of WWE brand, storyline, and Superstars
Passion for digital media, American sports, and entertainment