We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.We are in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them the data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www. icf. com/careers to find your next career. ICF together for tomorrow.
Digital and Social Media Specialist
ICF is a full-service consulting firm leveraging our expertise across many fields. We blend creative thinking with technical skills to help clients build brands, devise business strategies, implement responsive technologies, and create user experiences. We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to achieve life s most important mission connecting people.
We re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential. If you re a high-energy, creative, strategic thinker who is passionate about marketing and digital technology, and want to tackle some of society s greatest challenges, we want you as part of our team.
Our award winning agency is growing and in search of a Digital and Social Media Specialist to support our Federal health communications work in Rockville, Maryland. This is an exciting role offering excellent opportunities for growth and the chance to work in a dynamic and collaborative organization. Occasional domestic travel may be required.
The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge and expertise as a proactive, social media manager for Federal public health programs.
What you will be doing:
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter and other platforms, increasing engagement with diverse audiences, and mitigating risk through planning and policy adherence
- Provide guidance to internal teams and clients on digital strategy and implementation, including planning and consult
- Oversee measurement and conduct monthly and ad-hoc reporting of key performance indicators and periodic A/B testing
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations
- Work with multiple team members to recommend, develop, and implement new strategies to achieve organizational objectives
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready content for social media including images and videos in coordination with Creative Services that meet both company and client standards and needs
- In consultation with Project Management teams, strategize content for ongoing paid campaigns
- BS or BA degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- 5+ years of experience leading social media outreach as a part of integrated health communications programs for clients in the health and/or government sectors
- In-depth knowledge of best practices for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter platforms
- Proficiency with social media measurement and management platforms (e. g., Sprinklr, Canva)
- Superior verbal, written, analytical and presentation communication skills and personal interaction skills
- Experience in serving as the main point of contact for social media for internal and external clients
- Experience communicating about complex scientific findings and engaging with diverse audiences preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Results-driven, creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Experience with effective content development