GMMB is publicizing, political counseling, and advocating office. It was established in 1983. Established by Jim Margolis. The headquarter is situated in Washington D.C, United States. The other additional office branches are located in Seattle and San Francisco. GMMB is a Democratic counseling, political correspondence, and publicizing firm in the United States. GMMB is a medium-sized media organization with 350 representatives zeroing in on the regions of corporate social effect, political missions, brand situating, and issue correspondence. They use correspondence aptitude to add to more beneficial children, better schools, more attractive laws, and chose pioneers from a political technique for paid media arranging, from imaginative narrating and plan to complex mission improvement. GMMB is an established organization that loves to enlist graduates from American University.
Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
…issue experts, comms and advertising gurus, designers, writers, social and digital strategists, media planners and multi-media producers.
Our internship program offers you the chance to think creatively and bring ideas to life to create real and lasting change in the world. You will spend the internship making positive social impact in a fast-paced agency environment; learning from our talented team members through mentoring, networking and training.
- a recent college graduate or a rising college senior currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program who wants to join our Washington, DC office for a summer internship program
- available to work 40 hours per week from June 1, 2020 through August 9, 2020
- a creative force with a passion for advocacy work
- a passion for and understanding of digital and social media channels and trends
- some experience with content tools such as WordPress or a similar system – bonus points for experience with various digital analytics or publishing tools such as Google Analytics, SproutSocial or Hootsuite
- knowledge of Microsoft programs (required) and Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage deadlines, and collaborate
- contribute to drafting and copyediting social media posts
- maintain, edit and manage editorial calendars
- develop periodic analytics reports
- compile and organize digital research and write backgrounder reports
- various other tasks to assist in client services
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning January 21, 2020. Most interviews will be held in mid/late February 2020. The final application submission deadline is February 14, 2020, but applicants are strongly encouraged to apply before this date.
GMMB is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other discriminatory factors prohibited by law.