MEMIC is seeking to develop their Communications team with the addition of a new Digital Communications Specialist. This new position will be an integral part of helping the organization to enhance its internal and external communications, including initiatives to improve employee, consumer and media communication.
The Digital Communications Specialist is expected to perform a wide variety of tasks within the company s corporate communications and marketing department with primary responsibility for Web architecture, design, content, measurement and analysis. This person will be expected to develop tactical solutions to communications with the company s many stakeholders, including customers, injured workers, insurance agents and company employees.
- Oversees company website and intranet, including research, analysis and SEO strategy.
- Collaborates with the team to develop creative, innovative and engaging digital experiences that incorporate digital best practices and align with business goals.
- Partners with Information Technology (IT) Department to solve technical issues in displaying content and website functionality.
- Serves as a liaison in support of the IT Department s communications needs.
- Uses innovative design styles that enhance the end user experience.
- Provides strategic recommendations on new and interesting ways to drive web engagement through blogging, press releases, social media and related-SEO strategies.
- Deploys content from various content management systems utilizing HTML/CSS skills.
- Leads usability testing and research; translates findings into functional improvements to the customer experience.
- Writes, edits, proofreads and provides high quality, technically accurate text on a variety of subjects for internal and external customers.
- Champions MEMIC s internal visual design and brand standards and maintains consistency and ease of use across all internal platforms.
- Embraces the creative process through discovery; explores and creates conceptual models, flows, sitemaps, and navigation schemes.
- Assists in on all department projects such as special events.
This job was posted on Sun Nov 25 2018 and expired on Fri Dec 28 2018.