NIKE, Inc. fosters a culture of invention. We create products, services and experiences for today's athlete while solving problems for the next generation.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
Nike does more than outfit the world s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you re ready to innovate and lead in the Tech Ops space, join Nike s Technology organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s products and services.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As our Director AWS Business Cloud Office Technology Operations and part of the newly formed Cloud Business Office, you ll work with a variety of talented Nike teammates delivering strategic cloud portfolio management and reporting. Core deliverables will be to become the expert in the Cloudability reporting tool and engage TechOps Directors and management to ensure they are communicated risk, opportunities and new initiatives that drive our strategic directives that result in direct cost savings and alignment with the core business needs. You will work closely with all of core Technology teams across both NDe and Tech Ops. This role will also drive standards on baselines and best practices to measure, improve, and communicate cloud results and performance.
- Performs analytics and administration related to all AWS cloud performance both tactically and financially
- Work in close partnership to ensure Cloudability reporting standards are aligned and socialized
- Work in close partnership with the vendor Cloudability
- Provide directional support for all cloud users to align AWS standards and practices.
- Works with systems personnel to implement design.
- Participates in development of project plan/timeline. Provides input into project management.
- Communicates project statuses to management
- Create reports and configure package solution to unique business requirements.
- Communicate and document system changes to the business. Translate system functionality into business relevant language.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelors or Master s degree (preferred) and minimum 3-5 years experience in AWS cloud environment. Technical and expert Financial acumen needed to perform all duties.
- Cloudability experience required or like tool.
- Provide governance of standards and procedures decided upon by operations to all groups moving to the cloud.
- Ability to evaluate cloud contracts, implement changes, communicate with technical resources and provide sustainable processes to ensure cost savings, and efficiency.
- Administrative responsibility to cloud office consumption, use, process and alignment of standardized procedures.
- Strong analytical experience, including data trending and financial analysis, and communication skills for leadership level presentations and conversations
- Participating with the intake of business requirements and incorporating into contractual and financial standards
- Continuous improvement reducing complexity, improving quality, and focusing on value driven processes
- Proven track record of success in fast-moving, dynamic organizations
- Demonstrated influencing skills and ability to interact with executive level management and senior financial partners
This job was posted on Tue Oct 16 2018 and expired on Sun Nov 18 2018.