Founded in 1872, the Neenah, Wisconsin-headquartered company is leading the world in essentials for a better life. From starting new conversations to creating new categories, the company is continuously innovating its products and practices to serve and care for the dynamic needs of the people. Fueled by creativity, ingenuity, and understanding of people’s essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s 40,000 workforces globally create products that help people experience more of what’s necessary to them. The company’s popular global brands include Cottonelle, Huggies, Plenitude, Scott, Andrex, Depend, Kleenex, Poise, and U by Kotex, which are a crucial part of people’s lives in over 175 countries. It also ranked No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in 80 countries. Kimberly-Clark is hiring candidates who are idea makers, original thinkers, and disruptors. The company's culture promotes professional, corporate, and personal growth. It offers careers that allow employees to take pride in working for a company with the highest ethics, use their passion and diverse experiences to brands, and build a life they want.
Director, Global Digital Procurement Transformation
Director, Global Digital Procurement Transformation
(Digital Core +SAP S4 Program)
Location: Roswell, Georgia
This role will serve as the Digital Procurement Transformation Lead for the Digital Core+SAP S4 program. This role is expected to partner closely with Global Procurement, Regional Procurement, GBS, Global Planning and across the Digital Core+SAP S4 program team to build an effective global process blueprint and template for all Source to Pay processes. This role will provide thought leadership and vision to create the future state of the Source to Pay process environment leveraging fit-for-purpose digital solutions to drive supporting strategic category management and negotiations gold standard, effective contract lifecycle management and compliance, driving spend efficiencies, reducing sources of leakage and supporting other typical business enterprise processes such as Design to Value, SBP, ABP, S&OP and operational planning through effective application of data, analytics and technology. This role will ensure that the Source to Pay processes are tightly integrated with the supplier, manufacturing and logistics environments, to enable a responsive and agile process model design, leveraging the full capabilities of the selected systems, SAP S4 Hana,surround systems and other advanced capabilities (such as ML/AI/RPA). The role will lead a team of business user experts, highly skilled and knowledgeable in all aspects of the Source to Pay processes, to create the business process design and functional design documents for the build of the complete STP process environment and analytics.
Role Responsibilities & Accountabilities
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the global process design and blueprint of end-to-end source to pay processes, and creating a fit for purpose digital environment supporting strategic category management, action oriented spend analysis, digital sourcing tools, effective contract management, integrated seamless procurement operations and comprehensive risk and compliance frameworks that, greatly reduce sources of value leakage.
- Collaborate with the business, GBS and Supply Chain functions to develop the suite of digital and operational planning processes from category strategies to payment of invoice.
- Lead the blueprint design of an effective end to end supplier collaboration process and platform environment that will leverage data sharing to maximize business benefit to both parties and enable an efficient inbound flow of supply of materials, with automated purchase requisition and order for efficient inbound receipt management . Ensure that the design enables automation of flow of materials at a site level and inventory policies and management between site to site incorporated into the design.
- Ensure this design leverages the right data points from inbound supply to the production operating environment, and distribution to effectively represent product flow and support effective scenario analysis in daily operational planning.
- Drive procurement digitization and process improvements to simplify the buying process and make it easy for employees to get the goods and services they need to be productive while ensuring that processes deployed are aligned with the risk and controls framework in the Corporate Financial Instructions (CFIs) and conform to the Procurement Policy.
- Collaborate with GBS on the set up of the on the Procure to Pay processes to enable a touchless flow for accounts payable and creating right analytical capabilities/financial framework to manage, plan and predict cash flow.
- Lead the Digital Core+SAP S4 program Procurement team of business user experts knowledgeable in all procurement process areas from strategic sourcing, contract management, procure to pay, to create the business process design and functional design documents to deliver to the technical team for the build of the complete process environment.
- Provide direction and oversight to Digital Core+SAP S4 program team resources including third party partners for the multi-phases of program from feasibility to deployment and execution.
- Responsible for delivery of the Digital Procurement environment blueprint and process design template for Digital Core+SAP S4 program initiatives on time and within budget.
- Work with the Global process owners on program in Procurement, R&E, GBS, Finance, Logistics, Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, PLM, EHS&S, and Data & Analytics, to the ensure a seamless integration of data requirements to support the end to end supply chain suite of processes and all financial planning.
- Provide thought leadership in the development of training documentation and training environment. Ensure timely delivery of training and validation of training completeness.
- Partner across all functional areas of the Project team to develop the best process and technological solutions and visibility for an effective Source to Pay process environment to enable the most effective spend and supplier reliability and resilience.
GSC Functional VPs , Sr. Director Procurement COE, Regional Procurement Directors, GBS Process Owners, Global Finance, Global Planning and Logistics, Global Manufacturing, Sr. Director DTS, Global Digital Supply Chain, Regional/BU organization, GSC Strategy & Transformation Leader, DTS Planning Capability Director, GSC VP Quality and; Sr. Director ITS Global Digital Supply Chain; CFO K-C Supply Chain, Digital Core+SAP S4 program team
The incumbent reports directly to the Senior Director, Digital Core+SAP S4 program, SC Capability Owner The Director, Digital Procurement Transformation lead, Digital Core+SAP S4 program, is the leader of the Source to Pay process template team and provides strategic leadership in the blueprint, build and deployment of the future state of the full Source to Pay enterprise environment including Supplier Collaboration in scope of Digital Core+SAP S4 program. The role will drive simplification, standardization, differentiation where it adds value into the blueprint design and will collaborate across all teams in both project and operations to deliver a truly state of the art design delivering on cost and service and enabling the integrated environment. . Provide leadership, coordination, and direction for all design elements of the STP scope within the project and manage risk /scope to deliver workstream on time and in budget.
- Bachelor's Degree (required). Preferred fields include Supply Chain Operations, Industrial Engineering or Business Management or related discipline and 10- 15 years of experience in Procurement, Strategic Sourcing and/or Supply Chain.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in leading digital transformations or other large scale/complex IT projects or initiatives preferably in the Procurement, Supply Chain domain.
- Team Leader experience 7+ years and Project management / agile method experience is desirable.
- Ability to provide strategic technical leadership and lead by influence in the creation of supply chain planning environment and broader enterprise system environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence multi-disciplinary teams developing strong partnerships across functions to drive the design, build, and deployment of state of the art rapid and responsive planning systems environment.
- Leadership experience in all aspects of Procurement and knowledgeable of the uses of automation/ ML/ AI to achieve streamlined solution with integration to enterprise environments such as SAP S4 and other critical digital core surround systems.
- Functional knowledge including but not limited to the following functions: supply management, operations planning, new product introduction, transition management, quality control, inventory management, supply chain, warehouse and distribution.
- Track record of project delivery success that should include: System Implementation / Integration, cost savings, process improvement.
- Expert knowledge of all Strategic sourcing/Source to Pay and ERP with broad expertise in various disciplines (system development, infrastructure) and new technologies.
- Keen technical skills and demonstrable ability to assess needs, identify issues, recommend alternatives and implement and lead change.
- Demonstrated capability in making timely, difficult decisions to ensure critical business needs and timelines are met.
- Experience in supplier management, Project Management, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated organizational and leadership skills, examples of effective teamwork, a track record of consistently meeting deadlines and due dates.
- Superb communication skills, written and verbal, with ability communicate in a clear and concise manner across various levels of the organization.
- Excellent judgment, interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and professional maturity with executive presentation experience, comfortable interacting with senior executive leadership, lead, facilitate and manage change effectively.
- Six-Sigma, Continuous Improvement, is preferred along with a proven track record of cost savings and continuous improvement accomplishments.
- You are comfortable working Microsoft Office programs including Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Power BI, SAP experience preferred.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
This position may require a post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals are able to perform the essential functions of the job.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
K-C will support global relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C’s sole discretion.
This job was posted on Thu Mar 11 2021 and expired on Tue Mar 16 2021.