Job Description - Director, HR Operations (1142811)
Director, HR Operations - 1142811
Direct and oversee HR shared services and ongoing planning, operations, and implementation.
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation of new or revised HR services solutions to support current and future HR delivery requirements
- Collaborate with all HR functions to identify best practices and efficiencies and oversee change management efforts as new capabilities are identified
- Mentor HR services team members and stakeholders using appropriate tools and techniques in order to increase and maintain commitment to strategic objectives
- Provide leadership and oversight of HR systems projects, managing adherence to service level agreements, standard operating procedures, and Six Sigma/LEAN methodologies
- Lead identification of continuous improvement opportunities, and seek technologies to support efficient processes and lean resource management within HR Operations
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Human Resources, Shared Services or Continuous Improvement experience.
- Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
: Human Resources