Headquartered in Roseville, California, Adventist Health is an integrated, non-profit healthcare organization that serves over 80 communities on the West Coast and Hawai. This faith-based organization aims to provide the best healthcare experience in hospitals, home care agencies, clinics, joint-venture retirement centers, and hospice agencies in both urban and rural communities. With over 20 hospitals, 4500 providers, and 250 clinics, Adventist Health offers improved physical, spiritual, and mental healthcare services with enhanced interaction at low cost and easy access. Housing a team of 37,000 professionals including medical staff, associates, allied health experts, physicians, and volunteers, the organization work with a single mission — living God’s love by hope and inspiring health and wholeness. Adventist Health offers a plethora of jobs to people of all faiths and backgrounds throughout Hawaii, California, and Oregon. The organization provides a positive work milieu along with competitive pay and benefits that include health plans, insurance, retirement plans, saving plans, and much more.
Adventist Health is more than anaward-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communitiesand champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, weare driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholenessand hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is yourchance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to joinour team as a Director, Human Resources Home Care -who:
Develops and implements the strategicdirection of the home care human resources function of the organization. Plans,develops, organizes, implements, directs, and evaluates the organization'shuman resource function and performance. Creates a training and developmentstrategy, vision, and action plan to implement dynamic learning systems.Supervises and directs the activities of various levels of assigned personnelusing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment.
- Develops and implements strategy, objectives, and policies for the human resources department as it pertains to Home Care and Hospice.
- Documents and maintains department policies, procedures, and ensures department meets compliance regulations. Controls budgeting and recommends methods.
- Oversees and directs assigned personnel to ensure workflow productivity.
- Participates in the hiring of new personnel. Monitors new employee orientation and training.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with thefollowing qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination ofeducation/related experience: Required
Master's Degree: Preferred
- Prior experience as a leader within Home Care and/or Hospice Care.
- Seven years relevant experience: Preferred
- Five years leadership experience: Preferred
Human Resource certification or equivalent: Preferred