Director or VP of Pricing and Market Access - As we quickly grow, we need the best and brightest minds to join Jupiter and are looking for a Director/VP in the Bay area.
Jupiter Life Science Consulting assists life science organizations, from biopharmaceutical and generic manufacturers, device and diagnostic companies to financial, legal and investment firms, to maximize commercial success through the use of advanced strategic planning, economic analytics, market research and detailed project planning. We are a fully customized, boutique consulting practice where every employee is an owner sharing a common objective to satisfy our customers'' needs. Our specialties include market access, pricing, reimbursement and commercial assessments.
Typical Jupiter projects include;
- Asset Valuation
- Market Access Strategy
- Commercial Assessment
- Burden of Illness
- Portfolio Investment Assessment
- Value identification and Communications
- Payer Advisory Boards
- Launch Pricing
- Launch Planning
- Training and Education
Qualified candidates should possess the following qualities.
- Ability to manage in a highly fluid, interactive, matrixed client environment and build strong, successful business partnerships
- Makes 10 Business Development connections each week
- Director candidates should have a proven track record of annual sales in the $500k-$1M range - VP candidates in excess of $1.5M and above
- Effectively uses and mantains SALESFORCE CRM
- Develops new and follow on business, meets sales targets
- Develops proposals and project budgets from RFP
- Builds team through recruiting, retention
- Develops thought leadership materials
- Creates new business offering (either standardize existing work product, develop new offering)
- Directs and manages Consulting staff
CONSULTING PROJECT LEAD
- Maintains strong, positive relationship with client
- Able to independently handle client interactions
- Effectively manages client organizational matrix
- Identifies and manages project scope creep
- Facilitates and leads presentations and workshops
- Evaluates secondary research for white space, what is not there
- Conducts primary research interviews, translates into payer insights for strategic recommendations
- Prepares client ready project deliverables for senior review in timely manner and in accordance with Jupiter quality standards
- Ensures client satisfaction is exceeded
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Viewed as content expert by client with deep understanding of the payer environment in major countries, including coverage and reimbursement, pricing, health technologies assessment, and health/pricing policy
- Demonstrated ability to think and plan strategically, identify strategic options and trade-offs, effectively communicate business impact and strategic recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - concise and intuitive
- Ability to influence different personalities and different levels - be persuasive and build consensus
- Advanced presentation skills
If you have at least five to seven years direct and relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech arena (Industry or Consulting) and want to be an important part of building the leader in this space, Jupiter Life Science Consulting is for you!
Applicants without direct experience will not be considered.
Please attach a hardcopy resume and redacted examples of recent related work product in word, pptx or key if available.