Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Moat is a brand intelligence and SaaS analytics company focused on transforming digital advertising with our two products: Moat Analytics and Moat Pro. Moat Analytics is a proprietary solution which enables the collection of signals and metrics to better understand ad effectiveness, engagement, and overall consumer attention. Moat Pro is an industry wide real-time search solution providing insights across brands, publishers, and the ad tech landscape.
About the Opportunity
The Director of Account Management will lead a team of Account Management professionals across 3 regions driving customer success outcomes including retention, product adoption and relationship expansion among Moat s growing clientbase.
- Hire, manage, and develop a team of Account Management leaders, Account Managers and Account Coordinators who demonstrate best-in-class knowledge and support of Moat s clients.
- Implement consistent and repeatable processes for the assignment and ongoing support of clients from the onboarding process through the extent of the client relationship always seeking to drive engagement.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Moat's Sales, Engineering, Operations and other Account Management teams to create positive client experiences and drive ongoing development of client solutions to meet market demand.
- Act as subject matter expert for Moat products and services while staying on top of industry trends.
- Develop and implement internal processes to create seamless management of projects and measurement of team performance while decreasing road blocks whenever possible.
- Proactively identify ways to improve team and company culture.
- BS or BA Degree from a highly competitive school.
- 7+ years of experience in the ad tech industry, at least 2 managing a team of Account Management, Ad Operations or Client Services professionals
- Experience fostering a team of high performers.
- Deep hands-on experience with DFP, DFA, OAS, Atlas, ADTECH, Freewheel, MediaMind, AppNexus, and/or other ad trafficking systems.
- Positive, clear, and professional written and phone communication.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Positive outlook, enthusiasm, and strong internal drive.
About the Team
- We hold ourselves to exceptionally high standards for the client experience.
- We are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with every client, during every stage of their partnership with us.
- We value superior writing skills and a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style.
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times.
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important. Ability to hire and train new Alliance Consultants. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills preferred with the ability to influence.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.