Working as Directors of Business Development, we help our company grow by building and maintaining relationships and providing strategic direction. One of our primary tasks is to develop new business opportunities to increase the company’s footprint. Identifying potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency fall under our umbrella. Aside from that, we recommend new products and services and develop new strategic partnerships. As Directors of Business Development, we build and lead cross-functional teams, coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams, and support the marketing efforts.
- help the company grow and increase profit
- build internal and external relationships
- identify business opportunities
- manage cross-functional teams
- support marketing and sales efforts