This project is with a Large Bank (End Client). The Judge Group is based out of Wayne, PA and we have been providing contingent labor to our clients for last 45 years. End client for this project is a large Fortune 500 organization with operations in more than 100 countries and has more than 50,000 employees around the world. For several years, Fortune has named this company as World’s ‘Most Admired Companies to work for'.
Our client is currently seeking a Director of Case Management This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and directing all functions of the department in order to meet the stated mission, vision and values.
- It is expected that the Director will effectively operate the department, continue the improvement of the department's processes and outcomes, comply with hospital and corporate policy and procedures, efficiently manage finances and resources, promote teamwork and customer satisfaction, and integrate the department services into the organization's overall plan for the delivery of care and service.
- Bachelor?s Degree Licensure/Certification/Registration Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted?
- ?Experience 10 years nursing, 5 years management and 3 - 5 years of case management experience in an inpatient acute care hospital setting?
- ?Strong care coordination and discharge planning experience is required.?