Curalate is seeking a people-first-focused, highly process-oriented, senior leader to lead our Client Success team and efforts. Providing service and value to 1000+ brands which include some of the world's most notable brands, you and your team are critical to the happiness and retention of our clients and ultimately the growth of our business.
If you love developing processes that promote efficiencies, initiating strategies to drive product adoption, understanding and advocating for client needs, and inspiring those around you, you may be our next Director of Client Success!
- Continue to build and optimize all client onboarding interactions and developing workflows to maintain client health, drive retention, and ensure clients receive great service from onboarding onwards.
- Define and develop metrics to help drive continued improvements in client engagement and servicing efficiency.
- Lead, develop, and engage your team through coaching and celebrating achievements. Successfully manage a team across multiple office locations.
- Partner with our Go To Market and Product leaders to ensure client satisfaction throughout their life cycle.
- Support the team during client meetings and in resolving any client escalation issues.
- Provide strategically-strong recommendations on how to improve our business across all areas of the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership position at technology or SaaS companies.
- Strong client empathy and expertise in how to best deliver great value and service.
- Excellent communicator, thoughtful and influential.
- Believes and invests in the development of the team.
- Entrepreneurial, a natural problem solver who loves challenges and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical and driven to inform large-scale strategic initiatives using data.
- Highly process-oriented with strong project management skills, enjoys building structure, developing processes, and driving operational efficiencies.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for office visits and client engagements.
Curalate enables brands to use social content and social audiences to sell more effectively online. Over 1,000 brands and retailers use Curalate to turn images and videos into shoppable content on their sites, social channels, ads, and emails. Curalate was launched in 2012, is an official marketing partner of Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram and has offices in Philadelphia, New York City, Seattle and London.
No recruiters, please.