Intel Corporation is a global Fortune 500 technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. Its core business is semiconductor chip manufacturing. It is also the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers. In addition, it manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, and more. As a workplace, Intel offers a challenging and competitive environment. Areas of opportunity include Software, Hardware, AI, Manufacturing, Silicon Photonics, and more. Employees are rewarded with competitive pay, stock, bonuses, lifelong learning opportunities, and various benefit programs.
We are searching for a dynamic, results-oriented leader within the enthusiast community to drive and ensure flawless execution of our Tech Leadership vision to position Intel as the product technology leader in providing the foundation for the next era of client computing. The role will build on our Tech Influencer Organization targeting gamers, content creators and overclockers and also have key touch points with customers, partners, employees (current and future), media and industry analysts as needed.
The Director of Enthusiast Engagement will have a deep understanding of how to engage and interact with the enthusiast community both through direct (face-to-face) and indirect (digital) approaches.
The Director of Enthusiast Engagement responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Driving a proactive direct engagement model for Intel within the client computing enthusiast community that would include gamers, overclockers and content creators.
- Creating and driving an online enthusiast engagement strategy for Intel across traditional and non-traditional engagement channels
- Partnering closely with key internal teams that span client computing, gaming and developer relations to create and execute on a cross-functional plan for enthusiast engagement in support of Intel products and technologies.
- Individual must have direct experience in this community and preferably is an active participant in it
- Extensive digital marketing experience
- Proven track record of collaboration across the industry to drive results
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required (MBA preferred)
This job was posted on Sun Mar 24 2019 and expired on Thu Mar 28 2019.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Currently no data available
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Currently no data available