Working as Directors of Financial Planning and Analysis, our primary responsibility is to direct the instructions about the financial planning and analysis of the company. We evaluate the financial strategies and the plans for verifying their accuracy and authenticity. We work coordinatively with other directors of the department for deciding the annual budgets of the company. In the role of Director of Financial Planning and Analysis, we are accountable for preparing plans and forecasts to be implemented and executed in the company. We build strong relationships with the customers and managers of the company.
- directing the finance department of the company
- analysing the financial opportunities for the company
- preparing budgets and forecasts
- analysing the prepared financial reports
- performing other duties whenever required