Established in 1979, Inpro specializes in IPC® Door + Wall Protection Systems, JointMaster® Expansion Joint Systems, SignScape® Architectural Signage, Clickeze® Privacy Systems, Endurant® Washroom Systems, and Ascend® Elevator Interiors. Headquartered in Muskego, WI, Inpro is a manufacturer of curtain and track systems, solid surface washroom systems, expansion joint systems, commercial window treatments, elevator interior systems, and architectural signage. It is a participant in the UPS carbon neutral shipping program. Inpro now operates a wholly-owned subsidiary – Inpro India, Pvt. Ltd. – in Mumbai, India, and a sales office in Dubai, UAE. They provide Daycare, Safety, Fitness, Generous Time Off, Growth Opportunities, Recognition/Awards Low Deductible Medical Insurance, and Dental Insurance. Other benefits include 401(k) Retirement Plan - 25% employer match, Flex-Benefit Spending Account, Paid Holidays, Company Events, and Parties. They also support and encourage Sustainability, Community Involvement, and Continuous Improvement. This company has the privilege of receiving the title of Top Workplaces for 11 years in a row.
Zinpro Corporation, the feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research, and marketing of Performance Minerals*, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Director of Information Technology.
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for all business system solutions and enabling infrastructure services for Zinpro Corporation. The candidate builds, maintains and directs a high performing team that includes third-party vendors. The Director of Information Technology develops and maintains productive working relationships with Zinpro Senior Leadership, including company ownership. The Director of Information Technology ensures alignment of the IT strategy and the business strategy to facilitate profitable business growth.
- Leads the extended IT team in collaboration with the business to plan, prioritize and manage projects and services to deliver value-added business solutions.
- Establishes, measures and delivers on application, infrastructure and support service levels for standard support hours, incidents, requests and infrastructure (see addendum for current IT service levels).
- Applies continuous improvement to the Zinpro infrastructure using Zinpro Quality System procedure PR414-1, Corrective and Preventive Action.
- Stays current with industry business and scientific software and infrastructure trends.
- Conducts business system vendor assessments, selection and implementations with a business orientation including procuring, installing/provisioning, maintaining and operating all computer hardware, software and network services, facilities and supplies to meet agreed upon IT service levels. Serves as the facilities manager for the Eden Prairie and Excelsior campuses.
- Ensures adherence with application software licensing laws.
- Leads hiring of IT staff and conduct performance reviews in line with Zinpro HR practices.
- Champions Zinpro core values.
- Responsible for meeting IT financial budget targets.
- Leads an IT risk management team to identify, prioritize and mitigate cyber security threats through development and implementation polices based on ISO 270001/2 leveraging the Quality Management process to ensure evidence-based training.
- Serves as the Zinpro Data Privacy Officer and develop with the business data privacy policies and practices to ensure compliance with all data privacy laws in countries in which Zinpro conducts business.
- Executes projects and functions as assigned by the chief financial officer.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) required; Master's degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT infrastructure, operations, application development and support experience.
- Experience supporting international offices outside of North America is required.
- Experience managing and leading a team of professionals
- Previous and current certification and education for these application software vendors (but not limited to): Enterprise Applications (SAP, Microsoft 365), Operations (Preventative Maintenance, Process Control/HMI, Plant/Warehouse Scanning.
- Solid understanding of the current technology as implemented at Zinpro.
Zinpro Corporation provides individual career growth opportunity and an excellent benefits package.