Working as Directors Of Pharmacy, we oversee all pharmaceutical contracting and procurement. We track pharmaceutical receiving, security, inventory control, diversion prevention, and distribution. We design, check, and manage a safe and effective medication management system. We ensure compliance with all national, state, and local regulations related to medications. We develop an annual budget and track financial performance. We also perform financial audits. We identify opportunities to leverage pharmacy expertise. We work to improve the quality, safety, and patient experience. We are responsible for the purchasing and inventory control of pharmaceuticals.
- oversee all pharmacy operations
- recommend innovations in the function and practice of the pharmacy to hospital administration
- build a pharmacy referral program
- determine pharmacy staffing to meet patient care needs
- assist to continue advancing pharmacy practice
- follow the company’s policies and procedures