Duff and Phelps, a multinational financial consultancy firm, founded in 1932 by William Duff and George Phelps in Chicago, Illinois, US.
Current CEO is Noah Gottdiener.
They were founded to advocate fairness and transparency in public as well as the private sectors. They provide financial services to maximize value for clients. They offer services in the following areas of valuation, disputes and investigations, cybersecurity, and regulatory issues. They are leading global providers of risk solutions and the leaders in complex business services and have approximately 4000 skilled professionals in 25 countries around the world.
Main headquarters are in New York, United States.
They make an annual revenue of approximately $925 million (USD).
They differentiate themselves in their commitment to question assumptions, critically analyze the facts and provide the clients with what they need to know to make favorable decisions.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps' Real Estate Advisory Group practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
* Generating revenue through sole-sourced business relationships
* Recruiting, training, and managing a team of real estate trainees and/or state certified appraisers
* Coordinating and managing large valuation and consulting projects on a local, regional, national, and international basis
* Performing in-depth industry, marketing, and competitor research
* Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
* Designing financial models for discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Comparable Property Sales Models and Construction Cost Models
* Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
* Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
* Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
* Achieved the MAI (Member of the Appraisal Institute) designation and hold a valid, certified general real estate appraisal license(s)
* Bachelor of Science/Business Administration in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management (with a concentration in Finance or Real Estate), MS in Finance, MS in Real Estate or MBA from an accredited college or university
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting
* Previous experience or educational background in real estate industry
* Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to master new tasks quickly
* Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
* Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
* Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
* Big 4 or large national firm manager level and above experience in real estate valuation & consulting and other real estate valuation designations would be a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.