Collins Aerospace is an aviation company that aims to offer extensive capabilities and broad expertise. The company has specialized expertise in intelligent solutions. The rapidly evolving global market is revolutionized by its products and services. Its services include commercial aviation, business aviation, defense and government, airports, rail, critical infrastructure, and many more. Its a globally recognized company with 68000+ employees. Collins Aerospace is on a mission to redefine Aerospace. The career areas it provides are administrative support, aftermarket and sales, hourly technicians, and general management. It also provides opportunities to students, recent grads, and veterans. The company also offers various employee benefits that include employee scholar, flexible work arrangements, employee resource groups, paid time off, saving plans, health and insurance, birth, adoption, and parental leave and wellness.
The company is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions.
- Assists in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives for the sales and marketing area. This includes reviewing market analyst, volume potential, price schedules and discount rates.
- Establish sales goals and strategies to help fulfill those goals.
- Directs and coordinates activities of department for which responsibility is delegated to further attainment of goals and objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Coordinate liaison between sales and marketing and other departments.Confers with Vice-President of Sales & Marketing and other administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develop and maintain training programs for sales and marketing personnel.
- Represents company at industry and trade associations and shows to promote the organization and the product.
- Analyze and control expenditure of department to meet budgetary requirements.
- Prepares and analyses sales reports.
- Serves as member of management committees on special studies.
- Directly supervises employees in the Sales and Marketing Departments. Carries out supervisory responsibilities inaccordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelors Degree and seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in the Aerospace industry