Director, Talent Acquisition & Branding job
BluecoreNew York City, NY
Bluecore is the leading Decisioning Platform for Commerce, powering unique interactions by unifying customer and catalog data. At Bluecore, we are empowering the world's top retail marketing organizations to take meaningful, immediate action on data through the creation of highly targeted audiences for multi-channel use.
Director, Talent Acquisition & Branding
New York CityPeopleFull-timeBluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I.-based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.The Talent Acquisition Director is responsible for managing an end-to-end recruitment process to hire the best talent for Bluecore that meets its rapidly changing and evolving business needs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by timely and effective execution of the full-cycle recruiting process and building strong credibility with internal clients.
- Lead the design and delivery of innovative recruiting campaign activities and employment branding that pull high quality candidates to the company.
- Full-cycle recruiting for various roles across the organization within the US market, including our Manhattan Headquarters and various regional sales positions nationwide. This will include senior and director level roles as well as a focus on technical functions.
- Efficiently manage an average open requisition load of 10-20 requisitions, across multiple business units at all times.
- Map and re-engineer current process to clarify ownership, improve efficiency and decrease time to fill. Predict and remediate potential process bottlenecks, minimizing time to hire and diffusing unrealistic management expectations.
- Work directly with hiring managers to develop clear job descriptions, providing consultative guidance and market data to ensure we set proper job and recruiting expectations.
- Open job requisitions, post jobs, and screen candidates within the company applicant tracking system (Lever); ensuring proper record keeping and adhering to all legal and compliance requirements.
- Actively source passive candidates through varied media channels and networks.
- Present qualified candidates to hiring managers, with a focus on providing clear and relevant candidate data as appropriate to the position level and hiring manager expectations.
- Schedule and conduct phone screens, interviews, and coordinate candidate travel when needed; communicating with all candidates and internal clients with high levels of customer service and follow-up.
- Work with internal partners to develop and present job offers and negotiate details; preparing candidates for onboarding post acceptance.
- Develop and leverage extensive knowledge of the products and business in order to present to candidates effectively the compelling and attractive destination workplace that is Bluecore.
- Maintain Lever applicant tracking system and all candidate work flows, with the ability to produce activity & candidate tracking reports as needed.
- Manage LinkedIn company page and all Bluecore, Inc. careers related pages and social media as well as early stage branding efforts.
- Coordinate and run events as needed, such as career fairs and other employment networking events. Experience in diversity initiatives strongly preferred.
- Complete various reports and analyze the data to ensure it is leveraged into useful business intelligence.
- Build long term talent pipelines in for key roles and provide superior talent in a highly competitive market.
- Partner with HR peers, hiring managers and senior leaders in a pro-active way that manages expectations, sets service level agreements and keeps all parties to a hire
- BA or BS from an accredited university. A focus in Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline is preferred. Successful track record of 7+ years full-cycle recruitment experience, with a demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions, across multiple disciplines with a tremendous sense of urgency.
- Superior abilities in pro-active recruitment navigating job boards, social media channels, and LinkedIn Recruiter. In-depth knowledge of Boolean search and other web-based sourcing techniques;
- Adept in deploying and managing diverse tactics to attract passive candidates, with a high ability to strongly demonstrate outstanding follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Thorough understanding of and hands-on familiarity with existing and emerging social media recruitment channels and comprehensive understanding of the external Talent Market
- Strong knowledge of all pertinent employment laws at the state and federal level as they pertain to recruitment and interviewing; acting as a subject matter expert to all internal and external clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking skills at all levels of an organization with ability to influence, inform, and negotiate; able to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process. Mature proactive professional judgment is vital.
- Extremely strong writing skills are required in a multitude of communication mediums. From building job descriptions, creating employee value proposition to building onboarding tools.
- Experience in working with retained / contingent search firms as needed and negotiating fees and contracts related to those services.
- Previous experience working in a start-up or within a staffing agency strongly preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting for senior level roles, and specifically within technology, including engineering, data science, front & back end programming, as well as mobile and user interface design is a must.
- Experience in building and executing an Employer Branding strategy throughout multiple disciplines.
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence with a preference for autonomy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Similar jobs in the area
The successful candidate will have high energy, a positive attitude, customer-centric focus and a strong desire to succeed within this client account. Need to have 4+ years of staffing experience, including last 2 years of agency-side recruiting. The...Read more
Job ID: 14545 Position Description: Vision Research (Phantom Cameras) series of high-speed digital imaging systems is used in defense, automotive, engineering, science, medical research, industrial manufacturing and packaging, sports and entertainment, and...Read more
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager - RIDGEFIELD PARK, NJ Job Description: Atterro and Samsung Electronics America offer the following exciting long-term contract opportunity in Ridgefield Park, NJ! Talent Acquisition Manager Talent Acquisition Manager...Read more
Salary: $14.25 to $16.50 per hour Have you been an HR Recruiter in the past? Are you looking for a job that will let you take on a new challenge and take the next step in your career? You could be the highly-skilled Human Resources Recruiter for this...Read more
WHO WE ARE Glamsquad-Beauty Pro, client and corporate team-is a community of beauty enthusiasts. We deliver on-demand beauty services to clients, empowering them to experience beauty on their own terms. Guided by collaboration, we provide customers with...Read more
Salary: $90,000.00 to $110,000.00 per year State of the Art Hi Tech Security Technology organization in Northern New Jersey is seeking a Human Resource Director to spearhead and develop a Best in Class HR organization for this growing company. The Human...Read more
Shipt is a membership-based marketplace that helps people get the things they need, like fresh produce and household essentials, from stores they trust. Help people save time and have fun while you're at it - there's never been a better time to join Shipt...Read more
We are looking for a temporary high volume recruiter. The ideal candidate must have experience recruiting Direct Support Professionals and other Human Services professionals. Detail oriented, ability to work in a fast paced environment. Good written and...Read more
Title: Junior Recruiter Purpose: A Junior Recruiter is often the first person job candidates come into contact with when they apply for a job. The Junior Recruiter helps keep the candidates and account managers connected throughout the recruiting...Read more
Job Description POSITION SUMMARY To be the HR business partner to the Company. To be a “role up the sleeve” leader of the daily and strategic activities of an HR department that supports a domestic, non-union employee population of 500. To keep the Company...Read more
Overview Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron...Read more
Human Resources Business Partner New York, NY Posted Mar 14, 2019 - Requisition No. 74177 Your friends all know you as the problem solver- the person they go to when they need advice. You work well under pressure and you thrive in a team environment...Read more