Pizza Hut, the Plano, Texas-based chain of restaurants with the motto of make hungry people happy, offers pizza, pasta, wings, and other food services in 14,000 restaurants located in various parts of the world. Pizza Hut brand cultivates a fun, supportive culture among team members. Pizza Hut is committed to childhood literacy expansion, and assists with access to books and educational resources to empower educators and inspire readers. You can find part-time jobs and a long-term career opportunities as well at Pizza Hut, from drivers and cooks to shift leaders and managers. The restaurant chain is in educational partnership with Excelsior College, so you might have the opportunity to earn a college degree at a discount. The first Pizza Hut restaurant was opened in 1958 in Wichita in Kansas, and it is still running at full speed. Pizza Hut was the first to launch the option of ordering pizza online, and its pizza delivery reached the International Space Station in 2001.
401 N STATE ST.
DESLOGE, MO 63601
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office – your car – listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza – and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food – with tips!
* A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and a reliable clean vehicle.
* Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke – treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
* Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
* Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to beat least 18 years old.
* Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
* Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Transportation & Logistics||28.5%||21%||36%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||13.4%||53%||62%|