Headquartered in San Diego, CA, WIS International is an inventory and data collection services company, providing physical inventory counting, merchandising and space optimization services to retailers worldwide. The company offers coverage across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Continental Europe, Asia, North America, Central and South America. WIS International maintains an industry reputation for many first-ever, proprietary technology innovations including the integrated, single-handed inventory count terminal. Dynamic career opportunities at all levels are available with WIS. Most openings are for Inventory Controller and Inventory Supervisor roles.
NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to workxe2x80xa6.we're a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the industry! We have an immediate need for Inventory Associates who like to work varied hours and count inventory as a team! Voluntary van transportation is offered for our "out of town" inventories. To see what we are all about and hear why some of our employees think this is a great place to work ... view our job preview. Why WIS?
* Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, more work hours (based on availability) and are eligible for up to 50xc2xa2 per hour increases every 6 months.
* Weekly pay checks
* Paid Training
* Competitive team atmosphere
* Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far! The company pays travel time and lodging costs when staying overnight.
* Applicants/employees are required to complete criminal background checks and may be required have drug tests prior to and after being hired.
* Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
* Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel, and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
* Willing to work very early morning, evening, and weekend hours
* Exhibit professionalism and be respectful of self and others
* Provide excellent customer service
* Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs, and other work related material
* Opportunity to earn more money if you qualify as a driver (company provided passenger vans). After arriving at the retail store, drivers count inventory with the team where they earn the Inventory Associate rate. To qualify as a driver, you must meet the Inventory Associate requirements AND: xc2xb7 Possess no more than two minor moving violations for past 36 months for new QVDs xc2xb7 Must be at least 23 years old. xc2xb7 Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team! To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at .
WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those moving on to the interview phase.