Headquartered in San Diego, CA, WIS International is an inventory and data collection services company, providing physical inventory counting, merchandising and space optimization services to retailers worldwide. The company offers coverage across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Continental Europe, Asia, North America, Central and South America. WIS International maintains an industry reputation for many first-ever, proprietary technology innovations including the integrated, single-handed inventory count terminal. Dynamic career opportunities at all levels are available with WIS. Most openings are for Inventory Controller and Inventory Supervisor roles.
NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to work .we're a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the industry!
We have an immediate need for Inventory Associates who like to work varied hours and count inventory as a team! Voluntary van transportation is offered for our'out of town'inventories. To see what we are all about and hear why some of our employees think this is a great place to work ... view our job preview.
* Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, more work hours (based on availability) and are eligible for up to 50 per hour increases every 6 months.
* Weekly pay checks
* Paid Training
* Competitive team atmosphere
* Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far! The company pays travel time and lodging costs when staying overnight.
* Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
* Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
* Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
* Willing to work very early morning, evening and weekend hours
* Professional and respectful of self and others
* Provides excellent customer service
* Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
You can earn more money if you qualify as a driver! Our drivers earn a minimum of $10.00 per hour while driving our staff in company-provided passenger vans. After arriving at the retail store, drivers count inventory with the team where they earn the Inventory Associate rate.
To qualify as a driver, you must meet the Inventory Associate requirements AND:
* Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
* Must be at least 25 years old.
* Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!
To learn more about WIS, please visit our Website at . WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere .
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Associated topics: associate, clerk, dockworker, forklift operator, logistics, logistics technician, picker, warehouse agent, warehouse intern, warehouse technician