With a current total headcount of 94,000+ Deloitte ranks among the leading professional services firms in audit, advisory, tax, and consulting services in the United States across more than 20 industries. The company is headquartered in New York with more than 80 US locations and hundreds more around the world. Whether you embark on your career journey with this company as a student or as a professional, you will realize that Deloitte is about people who come from several kinds of places, with versatile background and area of study, representing nearly every spot on the globe and source of inspiration. The company hires in the following business areas: Audit and Insurance, Consulting, Risk and Financial Advising, Tax and Internal Services. Deloitte is committed to respond to the well-being and development needs of employees next to its highly attractive benefits packages.
Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP
advises clients on managing business controversy and conflict, executing deals, and maintaining regulatory compliance. We provide services to companies throughout their lifecycle from purchasing a company to investigating potential fraud. In 2008, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP (DTBA) opened a new facility in Nashville, TN for e-discovery and computer forensics work. DTBA's E-Discovery Solutions Center ("EDSC") continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of DTBA' s e-file processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology in a dedicated environment. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join DTBA's Analytic & Forensic Technology practice and help drive the success of the EDSC. The EDSC is a 24x7, 365 days a year operation. The position is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Our operators perform the work as well as quality check points. Typically, each team has a 1st, second and weekend shift representativeWork you’ll do:
- Utilize EDSC eDiscovery applications and internal systems following documented processes and procedures
- Processes data for loading into hosted review databases
- Identify and escalate issues as encountered
- Validate data throughout processes and update processing group documents
- Assist the processing team with identifying areas for documentation and recommend improvements.
- Perform quality checks per documented processes
- Prepare client data deliverables
- Work flexible schedules to meet project deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or commensurate work experience
- 1+ years of related E-Discovery experience
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: SQL, SQL+, Visual Basic/VBSCRIPT, MS-Access, C++, C#,XML, Java, ASP, Windows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic PC functions and Windows environment (e.g. MS Office)
- General knowledge of databases, networking, and systems concepts
- Experience with both traditional (Term and Boolean) as well as concept-based search tools and technologies
- Hands on experience with several ESI data processing platforms (e.g. Clearwell, eCapture, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of several ESI data hosting platforms (e.g. Concordance, Relativity, Clearwell, etc.)
In today’s global marketplace, organizations can become vulnerable to critical incidents that include international corruption, financial crime, enterprise fraud, cybercrime and supply chain breakdowns. Utilizing market-leading technology to uncover latent possibilities, our team advises clients on ways to mitigate exposure to these threats and turn business issues into opportunities for growth, resilience and long-term advantage. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory’s Forensics and Investigations practice. How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte’s culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E19HERECONAA05-TCOC