Think you know Walmart? Think again. Our top-notch, integrated team is changing the way the world shops and harvesting exciting career-catapulting opportunities while we are at it. Building upon the talent and expertise we’ve acquired with beloved brands like Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth and more, we’re imaging the intersection of online and in-store, creating next generation shopping experiences that achieve our mission of helping customers save money and live better. Joining Walmart means making an impact on your community, innovating for a better future and creating a career you’ll be proud of.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Conduct directed shrink related audits and report findings to appropriate leader or manager.
- Monitor and maintain awareness as it relates to environmental related exceptions (i.e.Hazmat, storm water).
- Promotes, monitors, and enforces safe work practices and a safe work environment
- 6 months experience as a Walmart associate OR 1 year's work experience or coursework in safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice).
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's experience in word processing, spreadsheets and applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- 2 years' work experience or coursework in safety, compliance, or security-related field (for example, Military, Public Safety, Compliance, Criminal Justice).
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?