Headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, The Kemtah Group has prospered in a technology-rich environment that includes Sandia National Labs, the Department of Energy, etc. For these and other U.S. and global clients that include hardware manufacturing and pharmaceutical enterprises, Kemtah is helping to transform existing IT services into dynamic, efficient, responsive, optimized units that are managing IT services according to the Best Practices of TOGAF, ITIL, ISO, COBIT, and PMBOK. This means assuring your organization’s technology infrastructure—that orchestra of hardware, software, processes, and personnel—plays in tune to the ovation of your business.
A E&I Technician job in Spartanburg, SC is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for electrical and instrumentation support on various industrial equipment. To be considered for this role, you will have a High School diploma or equivalent, and three or more years of experience as an E&I Technician. Experience with industrial equipment in an industrial environment is a must. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company.
E&I Technician Job duties:
* Maintaining and troubleshooting power systems, programmable logic solvers (PLCs) and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) to safely achieve plant production goals
* Installing, troubleshooting and maintaining electrical, pneumatic, and electronic instrumentation systems
* Bench rebuild and repair capabilities for various instrumentation components and valves
* Reading and understanding of blueprints, sketches, electrical drawing and diagrams to install and trouble shoot electrical instrumentation
* High School Diploma or equivalent with three or more years of experience in and electrical industrial maintenance role
* Ability to use hand tools, electrical measuring equipment and power tools
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations and use electrical measuring devices
* Ability to repair plant equipment and machinery
If you are interested in this E&I Technician job in Spartanburg, SC, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services-from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Consulting & Upper Management||4.2%||43%||23%|