- Electrical Design assisting electrical engineering team.
- Working in a collaborative team setting doing design work.
- Support of electrical design and potentially other disciplines. Supporting electrical team.
- Electrical drafting of the facility for tool installation
Electrical Design Experience in the following:
- Have working knowledge of NEC Code
- Knowledge of NEC Class 1,2 and 3 wiring definitions
- Knowledge in the design of Power Circuits and I&C Systems per NEC/Oregon
- Electrical Code
- Knowledge in Electrical Schematic layouts and Electrical design definitions
- Software Experience and Proficiency of Use Required in the following:
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2D Proficient (Requirement)
- Auto CAD 3D, Revit, Inventor (preferred)
- EasyPower Proficient (a plus)
- Worked within a Team environment
- Attitude, team player, driven, desire to learn and grow
- Electrical autocad experience
- Working knowledge of NEC required
- Able to work in multidisciplinary drafting
- Able to design the layer between the schematic and line diagram:
- Understand the difference between conduit and cable tray.
- Working on-site at a high profile client.
- Will be on a team of 30-40 employees.
- Fast paced environment working a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- Must be able to work overtime.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.