Tapping into the universal human need to win, GGOB educates your people in the rules of business, rallies them around a common goal, empowers them to see and improve the score, and engages them by giving them skin in the game... presenting them with the opportunity to win (or lose) as a team.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor and working closely with the Engineering Department, this individual will perform electrical tests and troubleshoot malfunctioning devices to ensure that all products remanufactured by the Company meet or exceed the OEM standards before being returned to the field. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform electrical testing using established test processes to validate all remanufactured electronics device functions per OEM specifications.
- Troubleshoot electronic assemblies down to the component level to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction using various techniques and equipment.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) preventing incidents or injury to self or others, understands and follows ESD procedures.
- Participate in and support the principles of Open Book Management and recognize the responsibilities of being an owner of the company.
- Required to follow safety standards. Required to wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.
- Work attendance must be exemplary.
- Promote a positive working environment in order to achieve the organization s goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work is performed mostly in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to harsh conditions such as: dust, fumes, noise, and varying temperatures for short periods of time is possible. This employee will be required to demonstrate continued knowledge of Haz/Com regulations and requirements. All employees are required to follow safety standards and wear all personal protective equipment in designated areas.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Sitting 80%, standing/walking 20%. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel. MINIMUM SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCEREQUIREMENTS:
ADDITIONAL SKILL/ KNOWLEDGE/ ABILITY/ EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- Minimum Training Requirements: Military Electronics, Associates Degree in Electronics or 2 Years OJT as an Electronic Troubleshooting/Repair Technician.
- Experience using digital multi-meters is required. Experience using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer and power supplies is preferred
- Must be able to read, understand and create technical drawings, datasheets and written work Instructions relating to electronic components/systems.
- Good computer skills and an in-depth knowledge of Windows based programs are required.
- Must be well organized, capable of multi-tasking, and working independently as well in a group setting.
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be able to work an average of at least 30 service hours per week.
- High level of energy and motivation.
- Requires the desire to expand personal competencies and capabilities through training and education.