Diverse Lynx, with its main office in Princeton, NJ, is an IT services and staffing company, with an off-shore delivery center in New Delhi, India. The company serves industries like banking, insurance, financial services, pharmaceuticals, insurance, technology, media & telecommunication, retail, logistics & transportation, engineering, energy & utilities. Their business verticals are made up from consulting services, mobile application, application development, web design and support, technology upgrades, and quality assurance. With customers in both US and India, you can find roles among IT/ Non IT, Engineering, IOT, Data Analytics and Algorithms, Finance, Administration, Talent Acquisition, and other. Diverse Lynx values integrity, customer satisfaction, honesty and fairness.
Role Embedded Android Engineer Mandatory Technical Skills 3+ years of experience in Android app development, with strong programming skills such as Java, C/C++. Preferred Qualification Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field. Job Description Knowledge of core Android APIs, security practices, frameworks
- Good understanding of Android related programming patterns and operating system facilities
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and Android Studio
- Android framework experience, working with sub-system such as Audio, Video, Camera
- Familiar with Linux build environment and Android Studio IDE.
- Experience in working with QA, build, and product teams. Total Experience Required 6+ Rate per hour payable to vendor As per Market Rate Work Location San Diego, CA