Full-time Job Opportunity
Employee Relations and Training Supervisor
The Administration Division is seeking an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to implement and oversee Six Flags Fiesta Texas training objectives while building relationships with department leaders to foster a fun, safe and dynamic environment for Six Flags Fiesta Texas Team Members. This person will ensure that the system of initial and ongoing training programs is consistently executed across all departments and team members. This will involve training development, delivery, and assessment of program effectiveness. In addition, the person will oversee the operation of the Team Services office and partner with the department leadership for coaching, corrective action and performance management as needed.
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Execute the comprehensive training programs focused on delivery of a superior guest experience and operational excellence
* Collaborate with the Human Resources Manager to implement programs that enhance the team member engagement
* Deliver service-oriented training for all team members to enhance the guest experience
* Conduct or facilitate Train the Trainer programs for department personnel
* Under the guidance of the Human Resources Manager, interface frequently with Department Trainers and Training Supervisors across parks to share best practices and maximize the effectiveness of the training programs
* Coordinate and track performance evaluations using data for follow-up and action
* Oversee the administration of the International Work and Travel programs.
* Administration of Employee Attendance and Security System (EAS) and Ultipro Time & Attendance.
* Manage Employee Relations issues and interpret policy consistently and fairly. Build management responsibility and capability for managing Employee Relations/Disciplinary issues (where appropriate) and improve the effectiveness of consultation
* Thoroughly conducts investigations on team member related incidents and provides solutions that are aligned with the policies and procedures of Six Flags Fiesta Texas.
* Aids in the employee file audits that are conducted on a monthly and annual basis.
* Support other HR disciplines in off-season recruiting and hiring of seasonal team members
* Hold team members accountable for achieving expectations through coaching and policy administration
* Ensure necessary training documentation is current for all team members
* Act as the Human Resources department Manager on Duty as assigned
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum two years Theme Park, Employee Relations or Training Management Experience
* Training experience should include developing programs and facilitating large groups. It is preferred but not required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to teach a group new concepts or processes
* Exceptional presentation/facilitation, communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
* Feels comfortable having discretionary conversations that could lead to separation from the company.
* Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, inspiring to others, and have a positive attitude
* Friendly and approachable with demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments
* Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
* A Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
* Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends, and holidays
* At least 18 years old and possess a valid State Driver's license
* Willingness to cross train for other operational departments and assist same during specific key projects or as needed
Interested Candidates should submit resumes to www.sixflagsjobs.com
Six Flags Fiesta Texas
17000 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78257
Six Flags is a Smoke and Drug Free Equal Opportunity Employer
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Hospitality & Travel||10.9%||62%||40%|
|Arts & Entertainment||9.9%||35%||93%|
|Marketing & PR||6.1%||55%||131%|