Calamp is a multifaceted organisation that deals with telematics solutions in context of transforming and connecting global economy. It offers a variety of solutions in terms of Global Transportation & Logistics, Industrial Iot, Government & Municipalities, Connected Cars, K-12 Education, Etc. Its clients are generally ecommerce companies, financial firms, and other businesses. It has employed highly skilled workforce to provide apex services. It is continuously growing and it comes up with the innovative solutions keeping in view the changing needs and wants of the technology. The services are designed by focusing on the personalized and customized needs of its clients. It always prefers stakeholders’ satisfaction, and makes no compromise on service quality. All details, service guidelines, and career updates are provided on the site to avoid any discrepancies. This platform also provides a variety of career opportunities for job seekers. Jobs in various fields including etc can be found easily in the Career section.
Engineer, Certification Compliance
Engineer, Certification ComplianceJob Location(s)
We are CalAmp, the pure-play pioneering leader of the Connected Car, Connected Truck and broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. Currently, we are seeking a Certification Compliance Engineer with at least 5 years experience in Carlsbad, California or Eden Prairie, Minnesota. This is an exciting opportunity for those who wish to work for a stable, well-established company that builds transformational technologies within the revolutionary domain of IoT.
We believe that people are our greatest asset and we are committed to being an employer of choice in our industry. CalAmp offers an engaging and diverse work environment that permits our people to take pride in their contributions and share in the company’s success. Our employees can expect the space to showcase their talent, sharpen their skills, develop new capabilities, and be a part of a global team that develops revolutionary technologies. We proudly offer the stability and security of a large publicly-traded tech company without the rigidity and red tape.
In particular, we offer:
- Meaningful work with the potential to disrupt an entire industry
- Visionary leadership
- Excellent compensation packages
- An extensive suite of medical and retirement benefits
- Flexible time off policy and accommodating work schedules
- Education Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Access to cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Innovative, intelligent, collaborative teammates
- Lead certifications across carriers in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa.
- Responsible on managing sample devices and their locations in addition to help with PO and invoicing.
- Work closely with 3rd party lab for testing required by carriers.
- Understand carrier standards and work with engineering to ensure compliance.
- Identify and track any issues along with verifications of fixes. Work with engineering team to implement technical solutions.
- Identify and fill gaps in documentation and procedures for certification and product validation.
- Execute test plans for certifications.
- Develop technical and business relationships within the carrier organizations to be effective.
- Responsible for technical submittals packages to carriers. Ensure documentation is sufficient for successful implementation.
- Escalate certification issues when urgency requires immediate escalation.
- Able to travel internationally (on short notice for up to one week).
- Education BS in Electrical Engineering, preferred, Associate Degree and 5 years experience in related Certification role
If you are a talented Engineer, Certification Compliance with at least 5 years of experience and an interest in the Internet of Things domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this week and next so apply now if interested.
Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeedApplication FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS