A Maintenance Helper is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing and carrying out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's equipment.
What will I be doing?
A Maintenance Helper is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, repairing and carrying out the preventive maintenance program on the hotel's equipment. Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
* Main and repair boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, lines in heat distribution throughout building. Refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves, float valves and devices to control air conditioning throughout building, Pumps handling brines and secondary liquids and all valves appurtenances and lines in A/C system; air compressors, distribution lines, valves and devices for air control; all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, valves and control devices, Water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used with water distribution, all supply and water lines to sinks and toilets.
* Painting, carpentry, and masonry work to maintain and improve property
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Electrical, plumbing and refrigeration experience: basic knowledge of heating/air conditioning and boilers; building safety, including knowledge of fire fighting equipment, alarms, fire exits and procedures in case of power failure, disasters or any medical emergency.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!