As enterprise account managers, we are responsible for the good relationship between our organization and its larger customers, otherwise known as enterprise accounts. We assess the client’s business needs and requirements by liaising with its decision-makers, and offer custom solutions that answer them. We translate these requirements to internal teams within our organization. We also develop account plans, as well as a stable pipeline to drive target delivery and revenue growth. We might manage a team of account executives.
- maintaining positive relationship with enterprise accounts
- handling client issues, working with internal teams
- developing understanding of client needs and translating them to custom solutions
- creating reports on account status and transactions
- planning and tracking account sales targets
- participating in strategic planning to improve client results
- developing pipeline of new leads