Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities worldwide by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies.
We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Altamira is currently looking for Enterprise Architect to join our Team to support new opportunities in Fort Belvoir, VA and Fort Gordon, GA. The Enterprise Architect provides expertise in enterprise system architecture, technology standards, and enterprise frameworks. Supports model development, defining current and future architectures, and establishing performance metrics and measures.
Requires a bachelor’s degree and 10 years’ experience. Sixteen years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
As an Enterprise Architect, the employee must have experience:
Required Certification:DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- Responsible for designing computer network architecture, intranets, and other data communications systems
- Demonstrated experience working with cross-functional teams to collect data and conduct GAP assessments and analysis
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning and configures network drivers for software
- Government frameworks such as the Federal Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Model
- Supporting architecture development and maintenance and acquisition management
US Citizen, with active TS security clearance and SCI eligibility
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.