Revature, the Reston, Virginia-based IT services firm engaged in talent sourcing and training, partners with colleges and universities to provide students with no-risk pathways to career opportunities in coding and software development. Revature communities embrace diversity and inclusion, respect, care and fun. If you are a university graduate, you will be assisted at Revature to build the knowledge, skills and abilities required for reaching your career goals. Your journey will be back by the Revature Proprietary Talent Delivery Program, the incorporation of the latest technology trends and enhancements in project delivery including DevOps, SDET, and Cloud computing.
As a leader in recruiting emerging technology talent across the country, Revature is looking forward to hiring over 300 new Entry Level Software Engineers in the next 4 weeks.
One day someone is going to ask you where you got your start…This is IT!
With a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations and top systems integrators as our clients, we not only provide you with the skills needed to succeed through an employer-paid training program (10-12 weeks), but will also give you the opportunity to put those skills to use, on projects that matter .
Revature has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Money, Time, and MSN, and was recently named as one of the " Top 15 Companies that Hire in 15 Days or Less " by Glassdoor.
What We Are Looking For
- College degree (Associates or Bachelors)
- Strong desire to learn to code - No prior professional experience required.
- A natural problem solver
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US - Relocation assistance provided
- Must be authorized to work in the US (US Citizen or Green Card holder)
- Willingness to commit to a role for a minimum of 2 years.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Relocation & housing assistance
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Industry Certifications
- Life Insurance Policy
- Mentoring program and ongoing support throughout your entire Revature career
- Experience with the largest and most reputable companies in the US
Apply Today. Interviews are going on now.