Revature, the Reston, Virginia-based IT services firm engaged in talent sourcing and training, partners with colleges and universities to provide students with no-risk pathways to career opportunities in coding and software development. Revature communities embrace diversity and inclusion, respect, care and fun. If you are a university graduate, you will be assisted at Revature to build the knowledge, skills and abilities required for reaching your career goals. Your journey will be back by the Revature Proprietary Talent Delivery Program, the incorporation of the latest technology trends and enhancements in project delivery including DevOps, SDET, and Cloud computing.
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US and we are currently looking to hire over 100 new Software Engineers.
Our Software Engineers design, analyze and build next-gen software systems, including business applications, games, computer applications, middleware, and network control systems across a variety of industries, including finance, insurance, retail, healthcare and government.
Revature has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Money, Time, on MSN, and was recently named as one of the 8 Cool Companies to Apply to With Awesome Benefits by Glassdoor.
Join us and be part of the next generation of Software Engineers. Interviews are starting now!
What We Are Looking For:
- MUST have a Bachelor's Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors )
- 0-3 years experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis - ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
- Ability to relocate anywhere in the US
Revature is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers at this time.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Corporate Housing
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Enterprise level development training
- Life Insurance
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire Revature career
- Experience with one of the world's largest and most reputable companies in the US
Suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately