Omaha, Nebraska-based healthcare staffing firm Fusion Medical Staffing offers contract, full-time placement, and local contract positions. The company’s culture is underpinned by making a positive impact both personally and professionally. The firm believes in authenticity, integrity, and determination, and the team strives to stay humble, driven, and positive. If you are interested in joining the Fusion team, you will benefit from a wellness corporate fridge with totally free, healthy food every day, $100/year reimbursement for wellness items and activities, free daily fitness classes with a full-time trainer, and massage with onsite practitioners. You will also have 16 hours of PTO each year for nonprofit and community outreach. As a team member, you can enjoy monthly company lunches from area restaurants as well, and holiday parties and outings organized for you and your family.
we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU s
- One to three years experience as an Registered Nurse preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**